Chrysanthemum Spanish. This movie was amazing!
It has a great message, very emotional moments, and leaves you feeling good. A delightful and heartwarming story. I thought about it for days after watching it. I would recommend it highly, and will watch it again myself for sure.
No Ordinary Hero: The SuperDeafy Movie - Sonora Tickets | Tugg
Thank you so much for including this movie. My ASL classes love it. It used to be on Netflix, but it's not there anymore, so imagine my delight in finding that it's here! Some things in the movie really makes the student realize they are not the only ones experiencing both negative and positive situations. Excellent video to use in a classroom, either self-contained or included. Stopping at intervals to get student feedback would be very useful.
Loved this movie.
It was a great way to see events from the perspective of a deaf person. It was positive and uplifting. Accessibility Selection english Described. Close Browse Dialog Browse Topics.
No Ordinary Hero: The SuperDeafy Movie
- Stay tuned.
- No Ordinary Hero-The Superdeafy Movie | ReelAbilities Film Festival: New York?
- Lifes Tales : A Book of Short Stories;
Contact Help Advanced Search. Receive free ministry input by email. Double click on above image to view full picture. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Photos Add Image.
- Tecnica di memoria della concatenazione a cascata (Italian Edition).
- The Politics of Teacher Professional Development: Policy, Research and Practice (Routledge Research in Education)?
- Secrets of Kindness: A Journey among Good People?
- Buy No Ordinary Hero: The SuperDeafy Movie - Microsoft Store en-CA?
- Parents say.
- An Introduction to Biology for Everyone.
- No Ordinary Hero Series by Suzanne Enoch.
- Seu amor em detalhes aqui (Portuguese Edition).
Edit Cast Cast overview, first billed only: John Maucere Jenny Zane Hencker Jacob James Leo Ryan Patrick Colleen Foy Emily Peter A. Marlee Matlin Sherry Hicks Marlee's Interpreter Garren Stitt Sammy the Bully Barbara Eve Harris Principal Gwen Emjay Anthony Dean Daniela Maucere Susie James Foster Steve Daniele Gaither Casting Receptionist Shoshannah Stern Edit Storyline Tony Kane plays a superhero on TV, but in real life he's just another guy who happens to be deaf, with hopes and dreams that always seem to elude him.
Country: USA. Language: English American Sign Language. Runtime: 79 min.
"No Ordinary Hero - The Super Deafy Movie" Discussion Questions
Color: Color. Edit Did You Know? Frequently Asked Questions Q: Anyone already see it? Q: Saw it.